You’ve heard about the discount airline Ryanair that offers fares as low as 15 euros each way. Below are 7 ways to best take advantage of the airline.
- Book Early especially for popular destinations such as Paris and London.
- Fly at Unpopular times. Don’t be afraid to book that 5am flight.
- Realize that you could be flying to an airport outside of the city. Plan for an extra 10-14 euro cost for transportation into the city.
- Print your boarding pass ahead of time to avoid a fee.
- Don’t check a bag.
- Be strategic with seating. Join the line where you know you won’t get stuck in the back of the plane.
- Don’t be surprised if the flight attendants sell smokeless cigarettes, lottery tickets, and even encourage you to use your cell phone on the flight!