Random facts for study abroad students about Transportation in Europe
- Everyone will cheer and clap when the plane lands.
- Gypsies and beggars will approach you on the train with flyers and sob stories.
- If you don’t stamp your train and bus tickets you will be fined.
- Only American students wear sweats on public transportation or in general.
- The cheaper plane ticket might not be worth it if the airport is outside of the city.
- Take an official taxi with a meter and know where you are going.
- One carry-on bag really means one carry-on bag.
- All the buses are BMW and Mercedes.